Keep your house plants perfectly healthy and happy with the Kikkerland Water from a Stone Watering Rocks. The clever glass stones will slowly let water out into your planter over the course of 3 to 4 days. Perfect for any gardener's home, the Kikkerland Watering Rocks add interest and style to your pots and planters while ensuring your plants are watered.
Made of hand-blown glass, the Kikkerland Water from a Stone Watering Rocks have a 7oz (200ml) capacity and measure approximately 3.15" (8cm) in diameter x 4" (10cm) high.
Instructions for use:
- Remove the cork and fill the stone with clean water and replace the cork.
- Turn over and test to make sure water is coming out of the water release hole.
- Place the stone in your planter with the cork facing down.
- Make sure the stone is placed on a level surface with the water release hole not obstructed.
- Once the stone is in place tap it a few times to make sure water is flowing properly. Bubbles rising from the water release means water is flowing properly.