Based on the award-winning 10-million-plus-hit blog 1000 Awesome Things, The Book of Awesome is an international bestselling high five for humanity and a big celebration of life's little moments.
Sometimes it's easy to forget the things that make us smile. With a 24/7 news cycle reporting that the polar ice caps are melting, hurricanes are swirling in the seas, wars are heating up around the world, and the job market is in a deep freeze, it's tempting to feel that the world is falling apart. But awesome things are all around us, like:
- Popping Bubble Wrap
- Wearing underwear just out of the dryer
- Fixing electronics by smacking them
- Getting called up to the dinner buffet first at the wedding
- Watching The Price Is Right when you're home sick
- Hitting a bunch of green lights in a row
- Waking up and realising it's Saturday
The Book of Awesome reminds us that the best things in life are free (yes, your grandma was right). With laugh-out-loud observations from award-winning comedy writer Neil Pasricha, The Book of Awesome is filled with smile-inducing moments on every page that make you feel like a kid looking at the world for the first time. Read it and you'll remember all the things there are to feel good about.
A New York Times, USA Today, Globe and Mail, Toronto Star, Vancouver Sun, and Macleans bestseller and winner of the Forest of Reading Award.
- Page length: 400
- Measures: 5.5" x 1.3" x 7.87"